Opportunities for Freelance Associates, Consultants and Trainers
Sharing Advice, Guidance and Good Practice in 2013
Excellence in Learning is a leading, independent, supplier of one day good practice workshops and staff development programmes to the educational sectors.
Our workshops and CPD programmes are built round the simple principles of providing high quality, practical and pragmatic solutions that enable education providers and/or related infrastructure organisations, improve quality, efficiency and performance.
To meet our continued growth and expansion expectations for 2013, and beyond, we have immediate openings for part-time, self employed, freelance tutors and trainers. We are especially interested in hearing from tutors and trainers who have pre-developed one-day workshops that compliment our existing course offer and meet the principles above. We are also interested in hearing about ideas for new "still to be developed" workshops.
Applicants will need an in-depth knowledge and understanding on a current, latest and/or future issue facing the part of the education sector and have the necessary experience and provenance to design and deliver training for the best performing educational providers. Tutors and trainers who:
- Can explain complex initiatives in a clear and concise way
- Understand the challenges that our clients face
- Provide high quality, practical, pragmatic and effective guidance on implementation
- Develop and deliver one day good practice workshops on the same
A passion to help others together with exemplary facilitation and presentation skills is essential.
Our rates and remuneration packages are attractive and for the right people the opportunities significant
If you have interest in exploring opportunities further please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance with details of:
1. Outlines of Pre Developed Courses
2. Suggestions for new courses - please include information on:
- The challenge/s being faced
- The organisations it impacts on
- Its significance for those organisations
- How you can help others to address it
- Why external support is needed
- Your provenance and experience in the subject area
CV's un-supported by the above information seldom provide the information we need to progress applications further.